What is a Content Management System?
A Content Management System (CMS) is software that allows content on a website to be created, managed and changed without requiring special technical knowledge and skills. A CMS therefore ensures that you only have to worry about the content and not about programming.
- For content such as text, images, videos and forms
- Are in many cases open source systems
- Content can be managed flexibly and quickly
- Suitable for online and offline platforms
- Used by private and professional users
Content Management System – simply create websites
The Content Management System takes care of everything